The Dough Bowl features a plant-based, food-safe hard wax coat to protect the wood and is odor-resistant. This wax also enables you to easily maintain the appearance by merely wiping it clean with a damp yet soapy cloth and drying it immediately. Not only can you use it for kneading dough, but it serves as a wonderful salad bowl for at-home events and occasions or a simple planter for herbs and spices. etúHOME advises that you do not use the Dough Bowl for meal-prepping purposes (i.e. cutting; chopping). Now give timelessness to your tabletop or counter with the etúHOME Small Natural Dough Bowl! This Natural Dough Bowl is the perfect addition to any kitchen.
- Made from reclaimed wood
- Perfect for kneading dough, planting small herbs and flowers, and serving salad
- Not ideal for meal prep (i.e. cutting; chopping)
- Coated with a plant-based, food-safe white hard wax
- Due to the nature of the reclaimed wood, no two boards are alike and will vary slightly in size and color.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Approximately 20"x10"x4"
- Made in Hungary